ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting a paint stick for Nimbus Grey

Clio 1970000000
When I picked up my car from the dealer for some warranty work, I asked them if they could get me a paint stick to touch up a couple of slight marks. The paint man said that there was no stick for this colour (or the paint code of the car).

Any ideas an how I can get one?

I know, i wanted one but was told they weren't available yet. By the time they start selling them your car will be stonechipped to f**k!!

I got a mate who's a sprayer to mix me some up with his mixing scheme, now i have a little pot of paint to touch up with!!

Clio 1970000000
I know, i wanted one but was told they weren't available yet. By the time they start selling them your car will be stonechipped to f**k!!

I got a mate who's a sprayer to mix me some up with his mixing scheme, now i have a little pot of paint to touch up with!!

Any chance you can get me a pot and I will pay for it and postage?