ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting clutch fitted

Car  Clio Trophy
Anyone know of a good garage in the Berkshire area that fits clutches? Just been quoted £600 by local Renault dealer for labour alone :(
 
I live in Berkshire and the drive down to RenTech is worth every penny. Be careful what Mr Clutch you use as some of them are cowboys.
 
I live in Berkshire and the drive down to RenTech is worth every penny. Be careful what Mr Clutch you use as some of them are cowboys.

My local garage have quoted me £250 cash for labour which is reasonable compared to what Renault wanted. I've ordered the clutch from Renault which was £74+VAT.
 
Back
Top