ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting RCAs behind dash

Silly question i guess but ive searched and found nothing on this...

Fitted my old kenwood hu temporarily into my dynamique at the weekend and noticed its well tight for space at the back. was thinking of fitting my amps this saturday but when i had a quick look i couldnt see any obvious ways of getting the rca cables and remote wire from the sills to in behind the head unit? anyone feel like sharing their experiences on this with me?

cheers all

Liam

basically you need to go up through the panels in the side of the floor, then up along the base or the dash, if you have a poke around you can just about see3 places the RCAs will go through, two on the left and one on the right, basically thread them from the top through the hole then run the to the back of the car

yes it is fiddly, but it is possible

HTH

Renault Laguna Sports

If you take the dash top off you dont have to poke around as you can see back of headunit and through to floor.

is a tight fit i lost much skin from my hands fiddling with mine!!

imagine 5 RCAs and 3 lots of TV wiring and a set of cross overs in there

much pain i can tell you!