ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ghost window....:S

No more clio's for me!
Driving along today....nice steady pace...press my foot on the brake and the passenger window goes down...WFT! :S

This now happening more or less every time i press the brake pedal :mad: . Whats more...neither of the buttons inside make the window go down...they only make it go up, doesn't matter which way you press them!!

Whats going on....I've looked in the fuse box in the dash...but i'm none the wiser!

Vectra :(
lmfao.

Sorry mate i cant help you but its made me laugh. Can just imagine you travelling on the motorway in the rain and getting wet whenever you brake!!!

Sorry shouldnt laugh tho

Hope you get it sorted. For the time being maybe lightly apply your handbrake to reduce speeds ;)

UCH is the interconnection unit. The brain for all the interior. Basically it controls and monitors everything. Like when you have your wipers on and stick the car in reverse, the rear wiper comes on. thats the uch controlling that. and its not cheap.

80MPG BEEZA
sorry but it sounds mental imagin your horn sounding everytime the wipers come on?

defo uch problem here if its under warranty take it to a dealer as uch holds codes for keys and stuff

No more clio's for me!
sorry but it sounds mental imagin your horn sounding everytime the wipers come on?

defo uch problem here if its under warranty take it to a dealer as uch holds codes for keys and stuff

Oh bugger :(

I wish it was under warranty!! But its 5yrs old!

No more clio's for me!
just took the car out for a spin to the shops, brake issue seems to solved its self! :S

But the problem with the window button remains...hope its just a fuse or something?