ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Giacomo-RS steering wheel spacer and Snappy retrimmed wheel

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Bit odd that wheels price?

Considering its cheaper to have snappy retrim a wheel :/

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Is it? Balls.... Guess I over-bid when I bought it then. :(

Not trying to rip anyone off, was just hoping to get back more or less what I paid. As I said I'm open to offers.

Maybe I'll just change it to an auction rather than a BIN and see what it goes for as clearly I've not got a clue ;)

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks for the offer, sorry but I can't drop that low.

Let's not muck about, I'll go straight to my lowest price. £210 inc delivery for the two will take them. I can lop another tenner off if someone is local and wants to collect from Thatcham/Newbury.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thanks for the offer, sorry but I can't drop that low.

Let's not muck about, I'll go straight to my lowest price. £210 inc delivery for the two will take them. I can lop another tenner off if someone is local and wants to collect from Thatcham/Newbury.

If you sell for £240 on ebay you're gonna lose about £35-40 on fees to be honest mate, and that's assuming people don't offer you less on the offer button. Up to you though dude, good luck with the sale.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Wow £180 for both? Good deal for Joe! Let me know if it falls through and you'll take £100 for the wheel

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Sorry dude these are lined up for the V6, just need some Recaros and then it's perfect!