ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

girls or guys

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

Quote: Originally posted by ukravo on 05 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 172mgw on 05 July 2004

hehehehehe:devilish:mind u it could b worse, it could have full aged beamish accessery pack,snigger
coal burner in the boot, do you get a child labourer to shovel the coal for you for threpence a week?

hahaa, towd lad! hell be on later pissed as a coot
excuse me you little fecker, but Im not drunk, aint even touched the stuff if u must know tongiht, well only 2, but it aint the point! lol

My labour force are payed well, 1/2 hour lunch and sh*t sandwich for breakfast!!

Mk1 1.2 willy wannabe and a VERY big boy

with the chimney for steam poking out of the bonnet, and the cranking handle at the front, so u can manually turn the motor over!!! hehehehehe

Quote: Originally posted by ukravo on 05 July 2004
bloke - mk1 super 4 gear special

me 2! and its prima powered!

male 26 182 GSOH looking for fun freindsip maybe more likes going out clubbing cars 62 ................. Sh#t sorry got carried away!

Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 06 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by DeanRSi on 05 July 2004

male but ive got a girls car
i was gonna say the same dammit!

a cup, male, 22.

referring to the "a cup, male, 22" rather than the "male but Ive got a girls car" bit of the above thread!!!

I have to go off-topic now - cos I couldnt respond on the "locked thread" about rides in V6s!!!

where ya bin??? not seen you to give you what we owe you!!!

you going to Southend on 31st? we probably be there, so thats a definite if we are - ok????!!!

otherwise, post THE PIC for me !!!!! ;)

Clio 197

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 05 July 2004

male, mk1 1.2
Had a bit of work done recently? I guess that explains the avatar.

Too bad about your car though.

Ed

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 06 July 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Poll on 06 July 2004Female, 172 Cup[/QUOTE]Single?

Nope sorry:oops: ;)

Mr2 Roadster

Those that dont ask dont get Mikey-boy!

Im a good looking chap with a lot going for me, if there are single women out there then they will want to know that!

Nissan Jewk

other than the fact youll be jobless soon if u quit! women dont like blokes with no money lol