ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

girls or guys

Quote: Originally posted by mikec172 on 06 July 2004

other than the fact youll be jobless soon if u quit! women dont like blokes with no money lol
PMSL, Nicky does this remind you of northampton for some reason?

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by Pete_172 on 06 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by mikec172 on 06 July 2004

other than the fact youll be jobless soon if u quit! women dont like blokes with no money lol
PMSL, Nicky does this remind you of northampton for some reason?
This time I mean Im quitting for real... Women love me and so do men with Dodgy haircuts!!! lmao!

Mummy and Daddy said they would pay me a the same as I was getting until I find a job, Sweeeet!

Im 23, mk2 phase 2 silver 172 (currently being repaired), Ducati 748, Honda NC30 for the track and a Vauxhall Corsa Sxi for when I keep smashing the others up :oops:

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

Arrggh God there aint enough women in here damn shame could have made things interesting hahaha now boys stand out the way and let the daddy walk through hahaha 21 ... Male, Pearlescent Valver