ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girly alloys or what!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thecremeegg

I've said this before, but ladies please F**K OFF and never come back! :mad:

172 cup
Seriously why are 90% of the threads going on at the moment full of this shite?

This is pathetic now its like a school playground :nono:

172 cup
Seriously why are 90% of the threads going on at the moment full of this s**te?

I started a thread about wheels.......if you dont like the wheels I am sorry but its hardly a sh**e thread when its on a Car Enthusiast's forum????

172 cup

I started a thread about wheels.......if you dont like the wheels I am sorry but its hardly a sh**e thread when its on a Car Enthusiast's forum????

Im not talking about your post about the wheels, i actually came on this thread to have a look at these wheels your talking about.

I didnt come on here to see an argument hence becomes a shite thread once again.

renault clio

I agree. But only because im in love with you, you sexy minx.:eek:

Mk2 172 (Silver)
LOCKED!

ALL THAT HAVE POSTED IN THIS THREAD PLEASE HEED THE WARNING BELOW!!

I for one have had enough!! :mad:

Some of you need reminding this is first and foremost an owners club....not a kindergarten or school playground! Grow up!

Take the b**ching, backstabbing, bullying and attention seeking elsewhere, it's not welcome on ClioSports boards.

Those of you that continue to behave in an unwelcome manner are likely to receive an instant and permanent ban without warning, that goes for male and females alike!

Emma

Status
Not open for further replies.