ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Giving them away at that price.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172, Crafter, A3
Yeah ive seen them go for £150+ mate! You've had a cracking deal

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having thought "ultra rare? f*** off there were over 5000 BGs IIRC" It has just occured to me that you can't buy BG in a spray can from renault, so presumably it's quite difficult/rare/expensive to get a match made up (the gold flake bit of the BG)?

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
the guys a joker, He wants 850 for a 182 engine... His prices are double what things are worth, Your spoiler is worth £150ish

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Will fit all Clio's between 1999 - 2008, after fitting one of these cup spoilers its been said on the "grapevine" that there's noticeable increases in your cornering speeds and overall vehicle handling due to the serious amount of downforce these spoilers create!!!

FLOL at the description :clown:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
thats Autocrash on here- ( or is it 200 MPH)

I think Spray shack will probably do you a new one for less than that sprayed in your colour choice-

£269 lollerstick

S

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio 172 phase 2
every part they have on ebay is at silly money, don't now they are in buissiness

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Milltek'd clio 182
Will fit all Clio's between 1999 - 2008, after fitting one of these cup spoilers its been said on the "grapevine" that there's noticeable increases in your cornering speeds and overall vehicle handling due to the serious amount of downforce created!!!

wdf!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  TT QS
Admittedly mines blue but I got one for 95 the other day. Bellow 100 I was willing to snap it up