ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glacier White 182

Hi thought i'd share my clio project so far, its still work in progress but its not far away now :)

Please excuse the alloys they're gash.

clio12.jpg

clio13.jpg

clio14.jpg

clio15.jpg

clio16.jpg

clio17.jpg

There are more orange bits to come like the renault badges and maybe a few more.

C & C welcome.

Fiesta ST-3
You are right the alloys are gash. Why an earth would you spray it such a stunning colour and then spray the mirrors orange? It just doesn't work at all. I like it otherwise.

Audi A5
Why dident they make the 182' s in white they look the nuts when people get them sprayed did you do it your self?

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I like orange and think it will look good if done properly full orange door strips and splitter possibly side skirts and spoiler (photoshop first to see how it looks)
Dare to be different and the high and mighty don't like it - do it
Wheels just don't look right though IMO

I wasn't expecting people to like the orange but I like it so its staying for know :) . The wheels came with the car and will be changed soon as I finish sorting a few other bits out. Thanks for the comments good and not so good.

A sexy one
will look awesum with orange wheels, if you get the right wheels tho, dont go for the easy option tho lol

Tbh im not sure what to do with the wheels. I want a set off turbines or turins i'll decide on a colour when I get them.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think your rear bumper needs a bit of attention?

White with orange wheels and mirrors will look sweet.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I think you need to finish it tbh - as above I think it looks poor. Sure once it's finished it'll look really good.

Those pic's were taken just after I took it out off the spray booth so the rear bumper was only held on by the 2 middle torx screws. I've now fitted it properly and also re fitted the plastic bits that shape around the exhaust. The side strips still aren't on yet. The only thing that won't be sorted by the time its back on the road is the wheels as im getting the cambelt done.

BG 182
Absolutely love GW on the 172/182. Saw a few at FCS last year. You lucky boy fair play! Are they your only plans?

182cup & 172 racecar
Don't do orange door strips and side skirts, it doesn't look right. We did it on the race car.

Mirrors and wheels, done.