ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glasgow sheds - last night

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
G20 *** - silver RS on Clarkston Road
05 reg racing blue outside williamwood golf course. - looked like a cup.

theres a shed of a clio on an 04 plate with a v6 bodkykit on clarkston road as well, its up for sale from clarkstonroadtradecars which is a bag o w**k

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
aye a spotted him too looked like this when me n alan smoked him on the Balmore rd!!:

ST
Aye he looks well after the orlando 'affair'...grounded FLT..shaggin pillows n callin you a big ride n that lol..

G20 *** - silver RS on Clarkston Road
05 reg racing blue outside williamwood golf course. - looked like a cup.

theres a shed of a clio on an 04 plate with a v6 bodkykit on clarkston road as well, its up for sale from clarkstonroadtradecars which is a bag o w**k

ive seen that blue dod ah shite roon the corner from me...

i might stagger round pished later and get a pic of it...kecks roon the ankles...baws slappin aff the thighs..

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
that blue 182 has been sitting outside the golf club for ages

defos a stoler n dumper !!

drink-it-up-holmes.gif

I need to I tell you ! Just read your glasgow night out thread in the meet section, pmsl ! I think that a trip up for me is do-able :cool:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
get it in there. youll be moist with the banter. Plus you and iain can jizz each other with mk1 vee stories.

Lol @ me & Iain jizzing over mk1 vee stories.

I wanna come along, will see when work dies off a bit (aug time-ish) and come up for the weekend (by plane) :)