ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Go figure :/

The Clio is becoming a burden now its ready for the scrap so Ive been pricing up other cars (1 - 1.6L) and well my findings aren't so great apparently

2000 VW Polo (1.0L)
2 Years no Claims
1 Claim in my first year (£5k paid out :/ ) (my fault)
£500 Excess

Total - £2400

My Clio with elephant with above said details went from £2300 to £1300 this year yet if I run my clio through the comparison sites I get exactly the same price

Go figure :/ :S

Ged

PD130 Peach
do you live in an area thats normally on fire or burgled or something?!? im paying 1500 on my own policy... 18 with 1 years no claims.. Try ringing adrian flux. shop around for the companies that aren't on the comparison sites.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
£2400 to insure an older 1.0ltr car?

Jesus H. Get something 3 Cyl. C1, Aygo or something. Easy motoring and should be cheaper!

£2400 to insure an older 1.0ltr car?

Jesus H. Get something 3 Cyl. C1, Aygo or something. Easy motoring and should be cheaper!

Think i'll get some saving on the go :) Might look at a C2? Insurance seems to be cheaper if the car is newer which is odd trouble is I dont have a couple of grand to get a newer car.