ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

God of War PS4

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
What a stunningly presented game. Microsoft take note! Give your first party developers the time and budget they need and they will produce fantastic exclusives! Just look at this game along with the Uncharted series and Horizon Zero Dawn. The Forza series, whilst good, is getting a bit boring now.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
yep got it coming to me on the 20th via boomerang game rental. the only game I am looking forward to more than this is the last of us 2 whenever that comes out!

A SHED!
It's God of war but not as you know it. You're looking over kratos shoulder rather than the old layout. Action is slower but good. I have a standard ps4 but I bet is would look stunning on ps4 pro.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
It's God of war but not as you know it. You're looking over kratos shoulder rather than the old layout. Action is slower but good. I have a standard ps4 but I bet is would look stunning on ps4 pro.

it does! looks glorious in 4k HDR :)

Evo 5 RS
I played some on a non Pro and the graphics are incredible. I've heard the 60fps option available on the Pro is to be left well alone, though.

The opening chapter and fight is immense.

F82 M4
I played some on a non Pro and the graphics are incredible. I've heard the 60fps option available on the Pro is to be left well alone, though.

The opening chapter and fight is immense.

I heard it was the other way round? Apparently it's better to choose the 1080p 60fps over the 4k? Have I read wrong and should be playing in 4k!?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I’ve never played the God of War games before. Is this worth the purchase though? I like games like fallout 4 and Skyrim and have finished the last of us too. Is this up my street?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've never played Skyrim. Absolutely hated Fallout. Loved TLOU.
It's definitely worth getting- you don't need to have played the previous games imo. You'll need new thumbs soon enough though.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I heard it was the other way round? Apparently it's better to choose the 1080p 60fps over the 4k? Have I read wrong and should be playing in 4k!?
Apparently the 4K option is FPS locked where the 60FPS option isn't so there are noticeable frame drops etc.

Is this gonna be another Horizon Zero Dawn where it looks absolutely amazing but after an hour becomes a chore?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Started this today. Loving it so far but am stuck with the pit of heavy draugrs. Can’t shift them. Try again tomorrow I think. Lovely graphics though!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've been wandering around trying to get some side missions done. Some of the chests are bloody annoying to unlock.
I'm far from finishing it though. Love the game though. Farcry has taken a back seat for now.

A SHED!
It really is superb. 10/10. No where near complete but it's a massive game. I like how the developer specifically said they're not releasing any dlc as they wanted "a whole game you buy,take home and just play. Goty for me.

A SHED!
Has anyone beat the valkyrie on that fire mountain yet? What a piss boiler. Beat the stupid ass trails to get to the top only to get mullered by this b**ch all the time.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely not a 10/10 from me! Its really good, think im probably past half way. Love it but not 10/10. Thought Zero Dawn was MUCH better.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
It really is superb. 10/10. No where near complete but it's a massive game. I like how the developer specifically said they're not releasing any dlc as they wanted "a whole game you buy,take home and just play. Goty for me.

there must be DLC surely as there are realms that you can't travel to yet after completion IE asgard, i suspect that will be DLC for later.

F82 M4
Finally got round to completing this. Easily GOTY for me, one of the best games I've ever played actually. I'm going to 100% it before moving on to RD2