ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going from sabelt to standard. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  PH2 Flamer
Just had my new steering wheel arrive. I have a ph2 stalk ready to replace my ph1. As I don't need the horn on the end now.

I've noticed that my airbag plugs, have no resistors in them? Which I understand is the common way to sort the airbag light. Just wondering if someone has messed with the airbag ecu itself to sort it? Will I now get an airbag light on once I've fitted the airbag?

Also, I can't remember which way round the two horn plugs go onto the lights stalk?

Writing this doesn't make sense to me lol, but hopefully someone will understand it.

PH2 Flamer
So it's all done, horn works, however, when I start the car, the service light stays on.

It's not the clock ring, I marked it in 4 places before I un clipped it. It's on as it was before.

Any ideas?

PH2 Flamer
Thread can be closed, turns out S&MWM reprogrammed the ecu to have no steering wheel airbag.

And now it does, it's thrown a wobbly and deactivated the whole srs system

So taking a trip up sometime soon for it to be reprogrammed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.