ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going to see a williams track car on sunday.

E90
APK here my love as its dutch, and I'm guessing as its road legal that its ok, But its on my list of things to ask, LOL

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Ahhh APK my bad. I knew that over in ze germany they have to keep door panels and trim in place!

E90
yep, Germania and belgium are a little harsher I think, But i'll make sure I double check that sweetness, thanks for reminding me, LOL

E90
lol Sit on a plastic bucket??

Yep Si, Bmw went last week, for just about what i payed for it, result. i was starting to like it, used to go sideways in the dry with no real worries, I'd certainly have another 325i, great fun.

E90
my mechanic said and I quote " theres a bit off rust under there, sure you can bolt the H+R's and Bilsteins on, But the rest of the car might disintegrate around it, LOL Hence I sold it, cos the last thing I want on the ring is a car that I aint confident about.

is the e39 M5 not v8? or is that the one after?

Yeah my bad, its the E34 one lol.

No such thing as an e39 touring.

Attachments

• m5touring.JPG
    m5touring.JPG
    394.4 KB · Views: 30
  • bmw-m5-touring-1992-2.jpg
    bmw-m5-touring-1992-2.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 22
  FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Hardcore stripping on that beast. Still got a glove box door though:nono: valuable pound or so there.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Looks like a k-tec bonnet to me.....see he's had the heatgun out on the floor as well, nice.

Whats it going for?