ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gold or Anthracite

Clio 172 Cup
I have a set of black gloss wheels and they have become damaged due to the heat from the front brakes which has caused all the paint to peel off them any way long story short should i get theese wheels

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2143

in anthracite or gold any one else got pics of them on thier car i have a blue 172 cup opinions please.

:)

Lionel Richie
with the speedlines k-tec sell you can't fit the renault diamond centre caps (if that bothers you)

refurb from me is £160 (powdercoated, so DOESN'T get affected with heat)

how mangled is "completley mangaled", post a pic!

Clio 172 Cup
with the speedlines k-tec sell you can't fit the renault diamond centre caps (if that bothers you)

refurb from me is £160 (powdercoated, so DOESN'T get affected with heat)

how mangled is "completley mangaled", post a pic!

not completely mangled but bad.

can you supply new turini's fred if so £££££

Lionel Richie
yep i can supply anything from speedline, Team Dynamics, basically any wheel you can think of!

send me a pic of the worst wheel, you'll be surprised with what can be done!

Lionel Richie
Renault prices
Trophy Turinis are £132.77+vat (each)
centre cap is £9.36+vat (each)

but i can do them slightly cheaper than that

Clio 172 Cup
how do i post pics try drag and drop but all goes wrong? help

it came off the car while doing 60 ish and the stud holes are damaged and the bit where the brake disc has calved a groove in the inner side.

would consider givin em away for a but of cash.

but i want new allthough do like these too

speedline type 2017 sc

but cant copy the link sorry.

Lionel Richie
offset is different yes, but not massivle, lots of people use them (172cup = ET38 i think, Trophy = ET45)

but you can always add a 5mm spacer