ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Golf R32 On Air

Not that i've ever driven a car on bags but some of the newer stuff is quite impressive.

mkv-performance.jpg

​Fully Threaded Performance Series struts with sway bar tabs and 32-way adjustable dampening

Integrated camber plates

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
The wheels let it down for me. I quite like that its on air.

lol at everyone saying he shouldn't of done it to an R32. Its not exactly a hyper car is it. People do it to all sorts, rs4s, rs6's, Bentleys.

Each to their own, I'm sure hes more than happy with it.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Ha
have you used launch yet?? I haven't yet, sounds like something might snap...?
About 3 or 4 times. Impressive tbh. Although it doesn't feel to mechanically sympathetic. But it is there to be used I suppose.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
About 3 or 4 times. Impressive tbh. Although it doesn't feel to mechanically sympathetic. But it is there to be used I suppose.

Might have to try it ....
​is there any wheel spin ?

Looks crap, I'm all for losing a bit of arch gap but as soon as it passes over the tyre I think it just looks broken and like your trying too hard.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Im not buying it at all.The whole car will feel s**t to drive.

Oh and bentley rims belong on a bentley,this is like 2 yrs ago stuff.

172 Cup
Air ride usually means sleeve tattoos, massive piercings, slut girlfriends and ED38 w**kers.
This is coming from a man whos been VW from the start.
Give me a mint standard MK4 R32 anyday!

RS6 C7
Might have to try it ....
​is there any wheel spin ?
Launch control is epic but it f**ks alot of things if done often! Iv'e done a couple but don't fancy any more!

In completely wet conditions i was unable to get any wheel spin which is insane! I doubt there is anyway of getting off the line faster TBH.