ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gone euro

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
finally after waiting so long and then keeping it quiet when they arived
here they are.
DSCF1469.gif

DSCF1484.gif

DSCF1490.gif

DSCF1497.gif

DSCF1482.gif

DSCF1491.gif

As father and son....
hang on werent you saying u dont want it any lower before because of where you live? spacers, colour coding. lose the graphics :( wheels are mint.

Chocolate Bar™
smoothing cost me a fortune :( hope you're gettin coilovers ;)

wheels look nice its just a damn shame u cant fit proper deep dish wheels on the mk 2's :(

A silver Honda
Very nice!

Needs to decked with spacers and have 'stretched' low profile tyres to be truely euro imo.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well i didnt wana stretch the tyres this time as ill most likely kirb them so these are fine for now , coilovers... yes coming eventually, spacers are a no go on the mk2s

Turbos.
I'm questioning your commitment to euro dude. The wheels are great but it's far too high, and why do you have bloody mudflaps?!

You can get FKs and still get spacers, just can't have peeps in the back. it will be worth it!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
commitment to euro wtf!

ive had the car 12 weeks so far ive spent almost 2.5k extra ontop of the cars price, car modding doesnt happen over night you no!

forgive me for not having bottemless pits of money to throw at my car!

and as for spacers i dont like them , unsafe and id rather my car didnt fail a MOT thanks,
and i like the mudflaps

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Day said:
You also need to remove what looks like blue plastic from your front number plate...

its a tinted numberplate, u cant remove it,

every1 on here that has seen it in real life says it looks pretty smart, i like it anyway

RS Megane DCi 175
Nice mate - not my bag really but it's great to see another hologram grey clio on the site!
Will probably look totally different once it's smoothed - make sure you get some pics up!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
If your going euro at least do it properly. i.e about 2m Worth of Spacers!!!!

Looks ok tho.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
told ya dont like spacers, and i do like my mot certificates.

guess its my car not yours so its ok :D

took it out 2 nite had nothing but positive comments about it so im chuffed

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
im really sorry, but is it me or does anyone else think the wheels look "cheap". they dont look bad on the car but look a bit "tacky".