ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gone in 60 seconds

1.2 Dynamique billabong
some of the pics are by http://dejansokolovski.com/ i would recommend have a quick look at his site if you havent seen his work, he has some fantastic stuff on there.

for those of you who are skint there is an alternative lol

smart-eleanor-gt-50_3.jpg

smart-eleanor-gt-50_2.jpg

smart-eleanor-gt-50_4.jpg

and yes that is a smart car lol and it looks terrible

williams and trophy
There is no such thing as an "Eleanor" Mustang did you know ?

The mustang in the above pic is GT500 "67" Shelby

In the first Gone in 60 seconds they nicknamed the mach 1 Mustang in the list of cars they had to steal "Eleanor"

The original film hoasts the longest car chase ever used on a film - its much better than the Nicholas cage copy !!!

1971YellowBoss351.jpg

Gone20in206020Seconds202000.jpg

mach1.jpg

the original was an ace film. was very very disappointed with the re-make........not seen the original for many many years, but near the end, where he sideswipes the telegraph pole/streetlamp and near bends the car in half just before he finds the 'mint' one in the car wash......epic.

back in the day my dads mate had a couple of mach 1s, and a 64 drag racer named 'high tension' my dads rs3100 capri owned them all tho...the triple 48s sounded fukkin awesome , coupled to the cherry bombs..was a beast

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
been my favorite car since i saw the film back in 2000, most beautiful car ever

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
F*CK ABOUT, 200BHP OF NITROUS!!!!!! :eek:

I bet that's just terrifying when you unload all of that,
although he kept referring to the 'designers', like Chip Foose doesn't exist. :S

That would be in my lottery winners garage, next to the DB5.