ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gonna buy a trophy

Black-Gold 182
After months of deliberation I've decided I'm gonna get a trophy. I do like the liquid yellows but I think it'll be too hard to find a decent one with low millage as they are so rare.

So in a few months when I've saved up some money I'll get one. If anyone is looking to sell theres in approx 4-5 months let me know!!
I want one that's been looked after with less than 30 k miles.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Good choice,just make sure its a low miler.You would'nt want to be changing those expensive shocks after a few months

clio f1 team R27
my girlfreinds got a trophy, good choice lovely car hard ride but good fun, as for liquid yellow must be hard for you we lucky in our house hold as i own a ly clio r27 best of both really.

good luck and hope you get a good trophy and have fun

Megane 230 R26
An excellent choice ;) Allvehicles is a often named as a good place to get hold of a Trophy if you want to know it's in good condition, and its history, and he nearly always has one for sale :)

Hope you enjoy it and look forward to seeing the pics :) (As strange as that may sound, as I could go outside and look at mine which is identical, lol)

Black-Gold 182
An excellent choice ;) Allvehicles is a often named as a good place to get hold of a Trophy if you want to know it's in good condition, and its history, and he nearly always has one for sale :)

Hope you enjoy it and look forward to seeing the pics :) (As strange as that may sound, as I could go outside and look at mine which is identical, lol)

Thanks, can't wait to get it. Is it really a hard ride?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
girl + is it a hard ride? + cliosport = lusty making inuendo comments

Ya get me?! ;)

Thanks, can't wait to get it. Is it really a hard ride?

Ive been told by a few girls that its a hard ride ;)

Renault Clio Trophy
Innuendo aside, I don't find it an exceptionally hard ride, and the fancy dampers really do their job well; it feels much more composed on rough roads than my previous, equally hard sprung, car.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
if ur in leamington spa tomw look at my RB, trophy is very nice but some cheap Rb knockn around at mo

I know you've probably already seen but there's a LY 182 with 22k in the forsale section? No idea what yer budget is tho ;)

Golf R
best of both ;)

STA70578.jpg

STA70554.jpg

STA70594.jpg

STA70582.jpg

I miss my Trophy :dapprove:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
They are cracking pics.Love the trophy,but im in love with the yellow and black rims .That is great

renault clio
After months of deliberation I've decided I'm gonna get a trophy. I do like the liquid yellows but I think it'll be too hard to find a decent one with low millage as they are so rare.

So in a few months when I've saved up some money I'll get one. If anyone is looking to sell theres in approx 4-5 months let me know!!

don't save you're money man. Spend it all on drugs and dink and get the bus everywhere. While you're at it quit you're job and claim benifits!!!

happy days!!!

lol (only messin)

get the trophy!!!!!:D

Clio 182 Liquid Yellow

Hi, I will be selling my Liquid Yellow 182 soon if your interested, 23000 miles excellent condition, kept it totally standard looks great! The car has been really well looked after always garaged, never been abused etc. Only reason im selling is due to needing a bigger car. Get back to me if your interested.