ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Bye MY Track S L A G!

CTR--VX220D
I nearly pulled out at the last miniute when the buyer came up tonight to pick it up! He said - 'your not having second thoughts are you!'

I can honestly say I have never felt this bad when selling a car - I put so much time, blood, sweat, and money into it..... was a shame selling up!

Nearly broke my heart seeing it pull off and pop 'n bang out of the estate!

It will always have a place in my heart - on of the fastest and best handling cars I have owned!

I had to raise the front by 20mm as it was too low for him!

About 30 mins before it left [scuse our MGF Trophy!]

LastPics1.jpg

LastPics3.jpg

NiceandLow5.jpg

LastPics2.jpg

See Ya!

ForSale1.jpg

Barkston1.jpg

1.6 focus zetec....
Really like that car from the pics ive seen on here and some of the facts ive read about it... must have been a proper beast and looks really mean aswell!!

Kiza

BMW 330D
i loved reading about all the mod's that car was having, shame to see it go hope you made sure he knew about CS!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
gutted matey. :(

make sure you do a blog of your new project, it was a damn good read every now and then. :)

CTR--VX220D
Can't believe you actually sold it without doing a trackday after all of that effort. Spanner!

I did - an RAF Sprint Day @ Barkston Heath. Timed in at 57secs not far off the caterhams [by a sec or two] and faster than alot of surprisingly expensive exotic machinery ;)

Its a very fast example!

can i expect to see it round or had it moved onto a different town??

Same town - hope he is going to keep i what I made it for. He wanted the interior though.....

make sure you do a blog of your new project, it was a damn good read every now and then.

I need to do a final chapter in the blog! Yep I will do a new one when the time comes! :) [Im sure the old one will be of use to some of you wanting to similar mods, or had the same problems, workarounds - guides etc]

i loved reading about all the mod's that car was having, shame to see it go hope you made sure he knew about CS!

Cheers - nice meeting you bud!

Shame

Another track project next then?

In time - im going to buy ready done so that I dont spank a ridiculous amount of money on it... I'll let someone else take he hit! ;)

Nooooooo you should have sold me the seats before it went! ;)

I still have a numb bum

Ha, I loved my Imola S' - seriously figure hugging and supportive, but can also handle 300 mile round trips/runs without any uncomfort! :)

M

mini-valver

Hopefully the new owner will treat it the same!
Maybe it'll return to the club. All the same, pastures new and all that!

As father and son....
great car, had great work done to it by Fred, Chris n Yoz. Interestingly though, i now know your CTR reg so youre never getting away from me again!

CTR--VX220D
Hope your std cos I toast you! ;)

My 172 used to smoke my CTR though! Id love to strip out the CTR and apply the same mods to it to see how quick it is in that form! --Not happening though!