ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good cash wash in newcastle

BG 182
anyone recommend a good hand car wash in newcastle? finding it hard to get the time and space to clean her :(

Clio 182 Trophy
Like in Newcastle centre or surrounding areas? I live in Jarrow but use a one in South Shields. Usually clean it myself but not when it's -1°lol

BG 182
I live fairly central but don't mind a drive to one. exactly, would lose my fingers and probably dignity when i go flying over haha. roads was like an ice rink last night! how much is the south sheilds one?

DCi
i use one round the corner from me in tynemouth/north sheilds it's £6 just opposite northumberland park... seems good enough to me but im not a pendant

DCi
Do you know what car I drive :) I've changed since I moved
Saying that not spotted you although someone from work did say driving through Seaton Delaval would be a short cut for me but its poo so don't do it often

Do you know what car I drive :smile: I've changed since I moved
Saying that not spotted you although someone from work did say driving through Seaton Delaval would be a short cut for me but its poo so don't do it often
Nah, didn't know you'd changed! What you got now? Very rarely use the car tbh, always have my work van.

D90A893A-EEDF-449F-B267-1DB4269BA24C.png.jpg