ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good cheap door speakers

Seat Leon Cupra 290
getting some speakers for my corsa, apparently they fit 6.5" / 17cm ones, any recomendations, not looking to set the world alight just decent amount of bass and mid range

Seat Leon Cupra 290
yeh checked that out seem about a tenner for the adapter so not too bad, current speakers are origionals and about 100,000 years old and made of clingfilm i think

iirc they are next to the parcel shelf,adapter required again as they are 6x4's and these convert to 13cm sak-3003 is the part

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
any idea about the rear ones? know idea what size they are, its for a 95 corsa

Don't bother with the rears, spend your money on the fronts. If you really want to get some for the rear don't get anything better than Alpine Type E's and tbh I doubt you'd even tell the difference with them in.

Only ever had Rainbow's and Hertz comps myself, the Hertz are very good for the money and are very good quality. The rainbows were a bit more expensive but were awesome :)

Renault Clio 1.2 Sport
just wondering if changing the speakers in my clio dynamiquie 2001 will have any affect on the sound quality? iv herd there are six speakers but i dont no how to change them so is do any 1 no of any tutorials?