ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good dealers in the manchester area

Hi, I dont think people are being rude not posting ! Its just that there dont appear to be any good dealers arround these parts !

Clio Dci

yeah i agree with jonathan. its very hard to find a good dealer in the area.

the dealership where i got my car from, was for me but other members have/are having problems with them so its hard to say.

best of luck mate

I bought my car from Renault Oldham, the dealership are ok. To be honest, i think i prefer Renault Manchester as my mate had a couple of problems from Oldham but Manchester sorted them out for him.

Boyo

RS Megane DCi 175

I got my Clio from Renault Manchester, simply because when I went in to see what deals they could do they beat any other Renault dealer by far.
Not had any problems with them, only been back once for a check up and they seem ok...

Any ideas on how strict/understanding Renault Manchester are regarding the warranty? :oops:

not had a problem with Renault Oldham, good customer service and problems always fixed, Renault Manchester however failed to spot the worn wheel bearing and didnt replaced the oil filter :eek: when my brother took his car in for a service!! after going off his head in the reciption area they replaced the bearing etc for free

when i used to live in manchester and worked in oldham i knew a good few dealers ;) but dont think their sidelines included clios!

320d M Sport

reno altrincham = monkeys

reno manchester = monkeys.

Im pretty much fecked right off with all of them, they dont know service intervals, treat you like a kid and just have bad cust. service in general.