ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good photoshoot locations in MCR?

Right first off if this is in the wrong area, my bad, mods please alter it accordingly :)

I am looking for some decent photoshoot places in/around Manchester, the Castlefield arches are growing old now and I am looking for somewhere decent. Any free/pretty cheap carpark's anyone has used? Or little spots people have found maybe? I have also been down to the bridges over the M6 and done the light trials idea, want something else that's all?

Any advice would be great?! :D

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
A few of us went behind the Chill Factore the other night where it is literally pitch black. Think the guy had a flash gun (it's called something like that) and used long exposure, got some good pictures actually.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Yeah its good back there, but I don't have a flash gun :(

a bright enough torch on long exp will do

What about trafford park, or find a nice substation somewhere.

Motorway bridges are cool if you long exp too as you get the trail lights

a bright enough torch on long exp will do

What about trafford park, or find a nice substation somewhere.

Motorway bridges are cool if you long exp too as you get the trail lights

Yeah I've done the light trail thing a bazillion times now! Bright enough torch. :eek: Will create awful shadows!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
There abit of a crazy carpark in Chester or there's a forest we go to sometimes plus a shate park!

There abit of a crazy carpark in Chester or there's a forest we go to sometimes plus a shate park!

Chester! Bit far for a few snaps! Found some awesome spots around media city UK but some c**t of a security guard moved me on, total w**ker! Tried to write me a ticket, so ill velcro on my plates, and take em off next time, see what he does then!!! Prick.

Right, cheeky bump for this thread here, going out tonight, any ideas from anyone as per title? Anywhere differant yet worth going at night, Warrington is fine distance wise, I can't think at all of anywhere other than the locks, and that's been done to death really!...

Would love some ideas :D ....

Clio Sport 172
Mate, get yourself up to Ancoats by me, its where they shoot dragons den on the telly with cobble roads and old high brick warehouses. Give me a shout when you come up this way and i'll come out to meet you!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Mate, get yourself up to Ancoats by me, its where they shoot dragons den on the telly with cobble roads and old high brick warehouses. Give me a shout when you come up this way and i'll come out to meet you!

Some of mine there. Great spot.

af6ed3c0.jpg

9b28ec97.jpg

e5dd54bc.jpg

330 Ci
Theres this just round the corner from Anncoats on Ashton Old Road in the Badlands of Beswick (Near Me)

182_Side_Port_HighContr.jpg

182_Side_FullColour.jpg

182_Rear_Expo_Desat-Wallpaper.jpg

..The wall changes literally every week!

Last edited: