ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good price on mid and rear exhaust system?

Hey guys just had a quote back from a custom built exhaust system (mid and rear sections) Here's what he said The single exit cat-back stainless steel exhaust system (mid & rear section) you've requested for your Clio will cost £275.00 this is fully inclusive of fuel discount (£25), VAT & fitting. I have included a twin round tailpipe in the quotation.* Should you wish you can choose an alternative or upgrade (various twin tailpipes etc.) from our extensive range of over 40 tailpipes.This a good price? Building and firing takes 2-3 hours which they have a customer lounge with sky tv / DVD and Internet also a town for shopping 10inutes away CheersNick

Clio 197
Sounds like a good price as long as it comes with a lifetime guarantee and your happy with the tailpipes and sound, an off the shelf ktec will cost you more than that !

Cheers mate I shall ask the guy actually about a lifetime garunteed he said I can tell them what I want the exhaust to sound like and they will make it weather it's a silent type all te way through to full sport (the most popular is mid sport with a feel of both worldsNick

2010 Jetta TDi 140
Well, they will probably say it was a one off, in my experience once crap always crap! I would just find somewhere else with good reviews.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I used them for my 1.2 years ago. We're ok, not the best, but It was made as I asked for it. Had a stealth made and had to go back as the tail pipe was melting my bumper. :(

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Custom exhausts are pointless when there's such a huge range of systems available or better quality for very similar money

MK3 GTI golf 16v
would of thought they still do off the shelf exhausts for your car bud

personally i would just fit a back box, will make no difference having a new center pipe, just waste your money

I don't have the first clue where to start looking lol the only reason I found that is because I googles exhaust systems or something along them lines what would be a good make of back box and stuff for a dual exhaust outlet

Nick