ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Price????

hi all my reno garage currently have a 05 plate inferno 182 cup with both cup packages black wheels and the recaro seat upgrade its on 4200 miles and ex demo they want £11500 for it is that a good deal or should i just buy a trophy to start with ?? i test drove a blue 182 on monday and was well impressed! i want one bad just wondered if the above sounded reasonable, also how can i get into the 220bhp mark with a 182 cup please help

ian

speak to benr and andy@gdi about performance, talking a LOT of money for 220bhp. 11.5k is a good price, but i'd buy a trophy

LY V6 with Recaros
Where did u see it, saw one in Lookeres Chelmsford the other day which sounds the same as that?

Mini Cooper S sport
Too expensive! Wouldn't pay more than 10, especially as it's ex demo and will have had the b****cks ragged off it from cold every day.

If you're prepared to pay 11.5k you might as well cough up a bit extra and have the Trophy which you can treat well from new.

cock mobile.
I wouldn't buy an an ex demo myself for the reasons above.

Price seems about right to me tho.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Deb182 said:
Where did u see it, saw one in Lookeres Chelmsford the other day which sounds the same as that?

that one isnt a cup, and its only done 1500 miles.

ALSO its for sale for 12150, well thats what i got him down to anyway

Ad

MK2 FRS
You wont get an 05 plate for under 10k on a reno forecourt. Paid 10.8k (Feb05) for mine but with more miles on the clock, four weeks ago from renault. I reckon at 11k its the rigth money from a dealer. Couldnt manage to get a trophy for under 12.5k, although have seen people get better deals o here, but tried!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Racing Blue said:
Too expensive! Wouldn't pay more than 10, especially as it's ex demo and will have had the b****cks ragged off it from cold every day.

If you're prepared to pay 11.5k you might as well cough up a bit extra and have the Trophy which you can treat well from new.

^^^ Aplogies mine is a full fat didnt read it properly.

Not worth the money if its a cup. I got liverpool renault down to 10.5k for 05reg cup with 2k on clock and that was before haggling as i didnt want it!!

the one im talking bout is a 182 cup, im contenplating a trophy can some one tell me the differance in performance ect between a 182 with both cup packs and a trophy please, also can you get the trophy set up on a 182 cup? iv got to decide between the following

trophy
182 cup
civic r type

oh and the one im looking at HAS DONE 4200 miles and dont think the guy rags it as on the trip comp it was reading 33mpg 8o

Ad

MK2 FRS
Personally for me would be the trophy or full fat 182. Wouldnt bother with the cup.

You cant get the trophy set up on the cup.

Mini Cooper S sport
skip123 said:
oh and the one im looking at HAS DONE 4200 miles and dont think the guy rags it as on the trip comp it was reading 33mpg 8o

That means absolutely nothing! Demo cars are thrashed without fail, I'd avoid it personally.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
skip123 said:

i wasnt saying it hadnt done that many, just the one i saw had only 1500