ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good start to the weekend?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
S4010419.jpg

S4010422.jpg

S4010420.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
No, articulated lorry. One of them big ones.

I pulled out onto the M53 and he tailgated me as he wasn't pleased I pulled out. Someone then pulled out in front of me and one of us couldn't stop in time.

53 Clio's & counting
Flippin eck mate!

What a tw*t of a lorry driver tailgating

Glad to here your ok mate, though OT, your rear lights kinda look like lexarse lights

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
The guy that pulled infront of me didn't stop, despite causing the crash. I was inches from rear ending him after getting hit by the wagon.

Edit, yes w/o. The rear boot is fucked, the rear has twisted now.

Leon Cupra 300
ouch!

Although i bet you tried to squeeze infront at the last minute causing him to have to slow down rather than going behind..

Ouch!!

I had a lorry driver tailgaiting me once as I was doing 20mph in a 20mph zone, he was obviously in a hurry. Huge steep hill at the end of the zone. I stopped on it so he had to, and he had a hell of a time trying to pull away again.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sorry to see this Jamie, your car was mint too :dapprove:

Hope you're ok though.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
ouch!

Although i bet you tried to squeeze infront at the last minute causing him to have to slow down rather than going behind..

Not really. If I did do that he would have hit me right away, not a couple of hundred yards up the road where someone pulled infront of me and it was me having to slow.

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Sorry to see this jamie, from the pics i have seen of your car it was mint, such a shame, but at the end of the day, its replaceable, your not, so atleast you walked away from it.

03 RS clio 172 flameR
they are just prozzie murdering b*****ds. when i had my 106 one of them was slip streaming the on in front in the slow lane i was in the middle and all of a sudden he swung out to overtake and i just saw this big lorrie tail swinging at me and had lock my wheels up on the motorway, got pissed off and started telling my mrs throw a 2 litre bottle of pop thru his windscreen as i over took him lol. and that c**k on here who ripped me off for my alloy wheels, he was training be a lorrie driver, must be in the blood.

Clio Dynamique
they are just prozzie murdering b*****ds. when i had my 106 one of them was slip streaming the on in front in the slow lane i was in the middle and all of a sudden he swung out to overtake and i just saw this big lorrie tail swinging at me and had lock my wheels up on the motorway, got pissed off and started telling my mrs throw a 2 litre bottle of pop thru his windscreen as i over took him lol. and that c**k on here who ripped me off for my alloy wheels, he was training be a lorrie driver, must be in the blood.

lol

What did the lorry driver say in the end?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Not good, :cry: but at least you're ok !

As arguments with HGVs go, you didn't fair too badly. Wouldn't have wanted to be in the back of that though !!!

:bump:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i had written that and saw it, i am sure Jamie will see the funny side.

sorry about the car tohugh :(

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the comments.

Yeah, I honestly didn't think I did anything wrong tbh. Not alot I can do when someone pulls right infront and only I could stop.

If it was my fault he would have hit me as I pulled out on the side of the car, not in the arse about 100 yards further up the road where I had to slam on.

No offence taken to any comments either :) Apart from Seb ;)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Cup Spoiler For Sale - few minor scratches - lol

Atleast you walked away from it could have been a lot worse if the coppers turned up should of had him for dangerous driving......... then you could have had a smug smile on your face :D

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i was trying to show some sympathy for you. i didn't mean it nastily, i didn't even realise i had done it until i posted!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I was joking! No offence taken.

Is this one of these Joey/Chandler you offended me, you haven't actually offended me giggles?

I was only pulling your leg.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
what did the trucker say?? did the police show up?? on a major road id imagine they would,

hope your all ok, and claim for every penny you can queeze them for.

was the lorry driver english?? will have some agg getting the payout if not.