ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Trade in Value on 172.

Spoke to Bridges of Cirencester today and they gave me a trade in value of 10k for my 172 mk2 against a 182.

Asked me if it was a uk car and was it std.

It has done just approaching 24k and is absolutely mint bar some slight wheel kerbing.

I thought this was a good price considering i was offered only 8k a couple of months ago (from a different dealer).

clio 172 MKII

what reg? I was offered 6700 on mine from Camden Renault and mines a 51 with 34k - cheeky f**kers

Stu, that is a good price to be fair, how much are they offering you for the 182 ? The dealers usually adjust the part-ex value depending on the price that you are paying for the car to make you think that you are getting a better deal. If they are still offering you list price on the 182 then it is better to sell private and go back with cash in hand as you have a better bargaining position then. If they are discounted the price of the 182 and also giving you that price for your 172 then go for it !

LEWY, you should have thrown a few obscenities in the direction of the Renault salesman who gave you that quote ! That is just plain scandalous !

At the end of the day Daipac the dealer who was offering 8k for my car wasnt prepared to discount the 182 anyway.

Havent really spoken to salesman about the 182 price as it was all done over the phone but am going for a test drive in approx 2 weeks so will discuss it further then.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

I doubt he will discount the 182 price at all!! Youd be thousands better off if you sold your car privately for £10K then buy an new 182 from http://www.clickcars.co.ukwww.clickcars.co.uk for £12,400, youll probably save yourself a couple of grand. Its a no brainer as far as Im concerned!

dk

911 GTS Cab

Keep on seeing clickcars on here but has anyone actually got a car from them yet and got what they asked for and was a UK car? I am a cynic and those prices seem too good to be true, they are a lot cheaper than anywhere else I have seen and I thought mine was cheap at £12500 and that was with Lloyds TSB buying power and they buy a lot of cars!

p.s. not trying to start an argument, just interested.