ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Wii game recommendations?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Mainly along the lines of Wii Sports, etc. I've bought one for my parents for Xmas (lol!) - but I thought as they had a large plasma TV and the fact that my mum loves her DS - it would make for a good present for them both. :)

Any recommendations that are fun and pretty straight-forward? I don't think Mario Kart would be up their street, but what about those Party-Type games that I've heard of?

Any help would be great as I know nowt about the Wii, really.

Cheers,
D.

You can't go too far wrong with Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (Summer or Winter)

...and Mario Kart is up everybody's street, seriously. Popped over to my folks after work today and my sister, 3 year old nephew and mum were playing it together. It's easily the most played game in the family.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Resident Evil 4 is utterly superb, but maybe not for the folks :)
Mario Galaxy is also brilliant, and fantastically put together.
For fun and laughs, Mario Kart is up there, along with Smash Bros Brawl and I guess the new Super Mario Wii.