ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye RB 182, Hello.....

Lou

4fed15d7.jpg

875bfa78.jpg

Just a couple of quick pics. The RB has been sold and goes away next week. LY was always my favourite colour and when I saw this I just had to buy it!!

RB 182
Must be nice having the two best colours on the driveway at the moment....;)

Great choice....who cares if it's "the same car in a different colour"....it's a FF LY 182!

BMW 330ci
Oh dear :eek: My mistake. I just seen goodbye RB, looked through pics quick, and got excited because Im looking for an RB lol.

Do apologise.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice!

Was it on Autotrader? new one just appeard not far from Edinburgh

Lou

No big plans really. Just get the interior dash strips etc colour coded like I did in the RB.

Renault Traffic
that looks stunning mate got my eye on a ly 182 myself right now although is a bit steep i have been looking for one for agess

Lou

The RB went to it's new home today. I managed to get a few pics of them together before it went.

DSC_0278-1.jpg

DSC_0283-1.jpg

DSC_0292-1.jpg

DSC_0293-1.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely! When is it getting "the detail treatment"? ;)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Looking good but I'd have put the silver wheels on your new LY. Silver wheels are superior on that colour imo