ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast club/ Pistonhead Sunday Service 1st November

Arctic FF 182
Im up for both too,

Goodwood

1. peejay182
2. Fletcher
3. Nick172Cup
4. joebonthuys

Pistonheads Bracknell after

1. peejay182
2. Fletcher
3. Nick172Cup
4. Sir Dave
5. Matt Wills
6. joebonthuys

Nick172Cup fancy meeting up and convoying together, dont want to get lost :eek:

Nick if you wanna meet up on Sunday morning and convoy down I'm picking my mate up from Farnborough on the way so can meet up if you like?

;)

Okay matey if you want? I live in Guildford so where abouts do you get on to the A3? Do you want to meet in the petrol station just off at the Milford turnoff?

Give joebonthuys a pm also as he lives in Farnborough and wants to tag along! Probably easier to meet up with you and then meet me further down the route...

I'm having to bale out of this one guys. I've got a chest infection and haven't even been out of the house for three days, so will definitely not be able to go tomorrow. Have a good time and can't wait to see the pics.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
last minute entry I am plodding along tommrow in my 1.poo following matt wills and nick (well going to try anyway) :cool:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Apart from the weather, still a good turnout! Bmw was disapointing, was hardly anything there! Drive was definately fun ;)

Yep, i think we missed most of the stuff at BMW tbh.

Goodwood was lot better than BMW. I enjoyed showing "ESP" Fletcher how to drive in the wet ;)

'Get out'

I didn't have the ESP on on the way back, and as a result showed you a clean pair of heels a few times ;)