ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club Sunday 6th December AM

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I am meeting Matt Wills in the morning or I would join your run fletch. What time you going to arrive there?

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
lol no chance. pulled my card out today and in snapped in half. also iv got to pay for my alloys :) they should be done Wednesday

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Yeah it was not nice.. luckily i had my anorak on so i was dry :cool:

Well don't forget it lol, weather looks really shocking for tommrow. You serioulsy considering the taking the Hi-Lux if its really bad ? Fingers crossed on it being good.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Anorak's rock!

:)

Knowsit :cool:

I won't be going hope it's not too wet and you have a good time.

Shame. I've heard a few of the page 3 girls are going to there dressed in little Santa outfits :evil:

Well don't forget it lol, weather looks really shocking for tommrow. You serioulsy considering the taking the Hi-Lux if its really bad ? Fingers crossed on it being good.

Maybe Matt, I don't drive the 172 that much anymore.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I will buy you a bacon sandwhich if you where shorts tommrow matt

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
or turn up like this and I will buy a full breakfast ........

boratPA1306_228x566.jpg

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
FLOL, you and Matt in matching mankini would be the highlight, you would defenetley get parked on track. :rasp:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Deal....I've got to wear something different to get people off my back about the anorak....the 'Mankini' could be just the thing :cool:

I forgot to mention that you could wear your anorak over the top, just don't zip it up, but you can't wear a green mankini, will clash with the red!

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
It's really going for it here... 50:50 on whether I want to get out of bed now.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Totally agree I enjoyed it, weather cheered up and turned in to a good day. Glad you took your car Nick?