ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club - Supercar Sunday (Pic Heavy)

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Got up bright and early this morning to head down for this, and it was simply awesome, i've never seen so much exotica in one place! Here's some of my pics.

Alfa8C_1.gif

Alfa8C_2.gif

Alfa8Crear.gif

AudiR8.gif

AudiR8_2.gif

Veyron_1.gif

Veyron_2.gif

The car which just edged the Veyrons for being the most popular

ZondaF.gif

ZondaFrear.gif

ZondaEngine.gif

BMWZ4Mwhite.gif

BMWZ8.gif

CarreraGT-1.gif

CorvetteZO6.gif

Enzo.gif

Ferrari360CS.gif

Ferrari365GTB4.gif

Ferrari599.gif

FerrariF40.gif

FerrariF50.gif

Ferrari430Scud.gif

FordGT600RE.gif

FordGTGrey.gif

FordGT40-1.gif

FordGT_Yellow.gif

HondaNSX_black.gif

HondaNSX_blue.gif

HondaNSX_red.gif

InvictaS1.gif

JaguarEType.gif

JaguarXJ220.gif

ListerStorm.gif

Lotus2Eleven.gif

Lotus340R.gif

LotusCarlton.gif

MaseratiGranturismo.gif

Rare Lamborghini Murcielago Anniversary

MurcieAnniversary.gif

MurcieAnniversaryR.gif

Mustang.gif

PorscheGT3RS.gif

SLR722.gif

SLRBlack.gif

SpykerC8.gif

UltimaGTR.gif

ViperGTSR.gif

AMDB.gif

AMVantage.gif

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST Stage 3
My god there are soooooooooooooo many nice cars there should have gone i only live 5 mins from Goodwood :( :( :(

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Is that a Lister Storm I can see!

Yup! I kept having to hang around all the particularly rare cars waiting for a space to open up to get a clear picture, there was so many people there, and an unbelievable number of cars.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I look at all those cars, and I think the current Ferrari's are less attractive than pretty much all the competition. They 'look' computer designed, and because of that less attractive.

Wow that day looks great :approve:
Loving the Alfa 8c thing, is sooo ugly that I want one !!

Love the Lotus 340r, saw a dude with one once, strange cars!

172 Cup SOLD
BMWZ4Mwhite.gif

Thats my mate Andy's car, we convoyed down with that, the green Westfield Megabusa next to it, a CSL, and an RB 182.

Ferrari430Scud.gif

My favourite car there, closely followed by the Zonda, I don't know what it is but I love the Scuderia and everything they stand for.

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
You didn't happen to get any pics of the black XKR behind the blue nsx did you?

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Thats my mate Andy's car, we convoyed down with that, the green Westfield Megabusa next to it, a CSL, and an RB 182.

My favourite car there, closely followed by the Zonda, I don't know what it is but I love the Scuderia and everything they stand for.

Cool, did you see the red Scud that was there as well? The Zonda seemed to be extremely popular, always a huge group of people around it.

You didn't happen to get any pics of the black XKR behind the blue nsx did you?

Had a look through all my pics and unfortunately it appears i didn't.

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Not to worry mate. It's just one of the special editions we've made at work. Our MD was down there in it, just wondered if you had any good shots of it.

Although in it's present company there's much nicer things to be looking at.

I wish i'd gone down now!! :mad:

Seat Leon Cupra 290
i had to go to a christening so missed it saw loads of cars driving down including that ford gt you have a pic of. Was racing a ferrari 360 down the a27

172 Cup SOLD
Dan, is that car UR 02 SLO ?

It is indeed.

JamieITR said:
Cool, did you see the red Scud that was there as well? The Zonda seemed to be extremely popular, always a huge group of people around it.

Yeah I did, RHD too which is rare for an already rare car, most of the Scuderia's released so far have been LHD. The gold wheels didn't really do it for me, nor the 360'esque Stradale stripe but it was still a damn good car, the noise they make is silly!

We got talking to the bloke who owns the Carrera GT, due to him overtaking Andy in the Z4M a few weeks back and they recognosing each others cars, he'd also taken his 997 GT3 RS and Maseratti Granturismo too, really friendly guy and sat there revving the V10 for us!!!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Yeah I did, RHD too which is rare for an already rare car, most of the Scuderia's released so far have been LHD. The gold wheels didn't really do it for me, nor the 360'esque Stradale stripe but it was still a damn good car, the noise they make is silly!

We got talking to the bloke who owns the Carrera GT, due to him overtaking Andy in the Z4M a few weeks back and they recognosing each others cars, he'd also taken his 997 GT3 RS and Maseratti Granturismo too, really friendly guy and sat there revving the V10 for us!!!

Yeah the red Scud did look slightly odd with the gold wheels i thought.
That CGT looked really good in the blue, first one i've seen in that colour. Another mega rare car was that Lambo Murcie Anniversary, only 3/4 in the country i believe.

Great pics, is this the event where marshals on the gate decide if you go in the paddock bit or not? Seem to remember reading about it once, either way they must be on the ball to let a Lotus Carlton through :)

That Veyron belongs to the young-ish guy we saw last week, he had only had it a week, looked like your average CS member!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Great pics, is this the event where marshals on the gate decide if you go in the paddock bit or not? Seem to remember reading about it once, either way they must be on the ball to let a Lotus Carlton through :)

That Veyron belongs to the young-ish guy we saw last week, he had only had it a week, looked like your average CS member!

Yeah, there was actually 2 Lotus Carltons in the paddock bit which was nice to see. They did however let a few cars in the paddock and on the start finish line which i personally didn't really think should've been today, including a Skyline and a Supra!

I thought one of the Veyron's was the one i'd seen at Prescott, it was even harder to get good pics of them today than it was last week with all the crowds gathered round them.

Turbos.
Another successful CS meet then ;)

Nice pics, awesome cars... too many of them are dirty though. Think CS is turning me into a clean freak...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

That's the one. Rest assured, the guys on the gate tend to know their s**t.

Great pics. I was go-karting myself...shame.

I'm going to get along to the ricer one though..

172 Cup SOLD

They do indeed, although they did let a few run of the mill cars in including a vectra and a standard 172 Clio but failed to let in a mate in his CSL?!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Excellent!

Was hoping someone had some good pics!

Looks like a good turn out. Gutted I couldn't make this one was out boating yesterday.

RS 172
Great pics! I didn't get down there till mid morning so missed a few of the cars, but there was still a lot of exotica about!

Lotus Elise 111R
Fantastic morning out! Looking forward to August now, soft top sunday. Hopefully no rain this time! The brekkie meets had snow in May, rain in June....sun in July?

172, Tiguan
Awesome. Nice pics, thanks. Will be service resumed as usual for the next one, so see you there.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

ricer one??

where? when??

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Great pics!

R8 looks like nothing in that company heh. Ditto the NSXs - but there is some SERIOUS kit there isn't there. A lot of those would be once in a life time spots heh!

Dan