ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2012 - Thur Preview day.

Clio II 1.2 16V
Right been down Today, Thank to Clio Sport, for posting the link to free ticket's. If anyone is going tho, Get reay to be Ripped-off for burgers etc etc. Me myself after the event drove down to Selsey , and when to the Local chippy got LOADS more, had to give it to the seagull's, and still paid less. than one burger, and ended up with a 2l bottle of pop etc etc. Any less of the rant ( Due to some of the price's). Here some pic's.

http://www.madpierre.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=79

330i. E30 Touring.
Take a BMW key and you get free drinks in the BMW stand.

Just a heads up to save paying £4 for a bottle of coke/Water.

Half of CS was there, ergo we must all be chavs then. The majority of people I bumped into most of the day were definitely not chavs.

As my son said, considering the tickets were free £7.00 for a Burger was worth paying that price for.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Been down today, really good day out apart from the 4 hour journey home in traffic on M25.