ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Festival of Speed pics *finally*

Lee

BMW M2C
Finally sorted out my pictures from the weekend.

Lots of burnouts going on later in the day, and the pics get better as the day went on.

They are a little big, but wanted to do them justice. lol

Click here

Here's a few I liked:

FOS016.jpg

FOS118.jpg

FOS204.jpg

FOS293.jpg

106 GTi
Took you time, shooting raw you see ;)

Nice shots, glad to see you captured the Jag engined Transit

Lee

BMW M2C
I couldn't FTP anything up last night or they would have been done then.

I was lucky to catch the van, the battery in the carera was on it's last legs by then.

Lee

BMW M2C
Rich said:
Tut tut - Buying L lenses when you should be getting more batterys ;)

It just keeps mounting up doesn't it. I'll probably get a grip to balance the camera out a bit. My left arm was getting tired by the end of the day.

Lee

BMW M2C
That was the milk chocolate one, there was dark chocolate too.

I should have taken some of the afternoon cakes also. God I'm hungry.

dk

911 GTS Cab
great pics lee, shows what i could have done with mine had i had as good a vantage point as you, although you had a few problems with that speaker pole getting in the way!

Good to see the shutter speed you were using for each shot too, plus i noticed you took everything at 400 ISO, i used 200 for all mine, doesn't seem to make much differemce with those conditions though.

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm really pleased with most of them.

There was loads of room between the speak poles but I was trying not to take loads of pics so decided to keep a few where the pole was in shot.

That little Framing script I got for Photoshop will add all the details of the picture to it if you like, I just chose those few.