ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood's 76th Members' Meeting

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I watched a bit of this on the telly, would love to go as it looks like a fantastic day out.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody hell, great noise and power around the 10 min mark.
Thanks for sharing.

I was trying out a new microphone and had no idea just how well it would capture the audio of those beasts! It sounds so good I think the GT40s and the sound they make deserve a video all on their own...

I watched a bit of this on the telly, would love to go as it looks like a fantastic day out.

It's worth the effort if you ever get a chance to attend...zero crowds and full access to all the priceless rare machines. Perfect!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I was trying out a new microphone and had no idea just how well it would capture the audio of those beasts! It sounds so good I think the GT40s and the sound they make deserve a video all on their own...

It's worth the effort if you ever get a chance to attend...zero crowds and full access to all the priceless rare machines. Perfect!
Sounds like my kind of event.