ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goofbye Orange.. hello o2!

Well as i cant get any service in my new house on orange and on o2 i can get loads so im swapping! Plus with o2 i get 250 more texts and 100 more mins than i do on orange for the same price....

Now just got to wait for them to get the phone in stock....

w810i_foto1.jpg

106 GTi
W810i - JJ Phoned them last night to try an order mine, they told me to try again on Weds.

Yep my order has be accepted Rich.. they also told me that they will have it in stock tomorrow! Yay! no more joystick!!!! lol!

106 GTi
Will give them a bell tommorrow and try and sort one, usefull as half the buttons have stopped working on my sh*tty D500!

I'd have one, if it wasn't plastered with WALKMAN and has Play buttons etc..?
On a phone?!

They do look quite nice; I'm just debating whether I can put up with the walkman bit.

Lee

BMW M2C
Daz said:
I'd have one, if it wasn't plastered with WALKMAN and has Play buttons etc..?
On a phone?!

They do look quite nice; I'm just debating whether I can put up with the walkman bit.

That's what puts me off too, and why I'm going for the 6280, when o2 eventually get them!!

Was thinking about the 6280.. but after trying one out i changed my mind!! The bottom walkman logo is just a sticker and can be removed if needs be... but i think it all looks spot on!

JJ! said:
Was thinking about the 6280.. but after trying one out i changed my mind!! The bottom walkman logo is just a sticker and can be removed if needs be... but i think it all looks spot on!

What about the WALKMAN up the side? That was pretty bad IMO, heh.

Still, if they left the walkman bit out completly, it'd be a mint mint phone IMO.

did u pay 70quid for that?

I think o2 are having a laugh trying to make you take 18month contract or pay 70 quid for a rehash of an old phone.

I'm going to see what orange offer it at, if its free I dare say ill be able to talk o2 into giving me it for free too.