ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

google chrome

172 cup
I know some people have installed it but is anyone still using it as their main browser?
I installed it but am back on with firefox now.

Tesla MP3 2021
Yep. I've been using it for about 4 days now and loving it so far. Come from FF3

Theres been an update for those that havn't picked it up. In Chrome click on the spanner, then about, then update.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Yup using it has as my main browser now, love it. Google FTW.

That update thing don't work on mine, just get about writing, no where to click.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i'm using it as my main, not had any problems with it so i'll use it till full release tbh

Formally Clio 182
I like it.

But things I used in firefox which I have just noticed isn't in Chrome is the dictionary spellchecker, FTP access and web developer toolbar.

Bloody annoying although I'm still using Chrome. In a few more days I may go back to Firefox and wait for an update in Chrome with features what I use in Firefox as it's open source and you can expect these kind of add-ons to be made by the community.

Not a Clio
Yup using it has as my main browser now, love it. Google FTW.

That update thing don't work on mine, just get about writing, no where to click.

According to the help you won't see an update button unless there is an update.

For anyone who has updated what version does it say you've got? I've not had any updates and mine says 0.2.149.29

I've been using Google Chrome since it came out. Not felt the need to go back to Firefox. I missed the add blocker but Privoxy has sorted that out.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i have a weird issue with 'new facebook' where it does always register the cilcks but other than that, perfect experience so far

Ian

Focus TDCi
Not sure about Chrome, will keep using it for a while.

One thing I have noticed, and this may just be me being dumb, is it changes the navbar on Cliosport. In Firefox I have "Quick Links" which is a drop down menu allowing me to jump straight to all my subscribed threads etc. Whereas in Chrome "Quick Links" is replaced with "Open Buddy List".

Is there anyway to get round that? I'm guessing it's more of a forum issue. Would hate not to be able to jump to all the threads I've posted in; I would actually have to start remembering them all!

Other than that Chrome does appear to be quite sleek, think I'll stick with Firefox though.