ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gopping 172 in Gibraltar!!

Jap Shed
gib06084.jpg
[/IMG]

172 Cup
Legend

i saw this when i was over there this year

theres also a black 172 with silver stripes running around

Jap Shed
Tom_S said:
Legend

i saw this when i was over there this year

theres also a black 172 with silver stripes running around

I take it you saw the monkeys then!! one of them bit me ! quite a serious bite apparently........

172 Cup
cliobritt said:

I take it you saw the monkeys then!! one of them bit me ! quite a serious bite apparently........

The monkeys are crazy! if you go even further up the rock you get the wild ones:evil:

Love jumping on cars dont they:)

182 Cup Inferno
i got a funny pic of my mum when she went there on hols and the monkey is in mid flight attacking her! so funny, priceless facial expression! lol

ClioBritt - are u from Gib or just went on holidays?

Talking of monkeys, my mate got bitten by one and to top it off the same one sh*t on her too - qute funny

2008 VW Golf R32
Sorry to bring this thread back up but what were you doing at the back of watergardens where you took pics of my clio lol, just curious, and i know yes its a shame the spoilers and rims spoil the car, but summers here and i just spend all my money on booze so nothing can be done about it...and look in the first pic you can see my dads supermarket...Ramsons :D