ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GoPro and Tough Mudder help

ITB BG 182
I am running Tough Mudder on May 30th and wanted to use my GoPro with it being my first TM event.

I have seen a few people who go have the head mounts for the Heor3 on a water proof case, my question is, will the head mount take the extended back pack for the extra battery or is it better to take a few batteries and use the normal sized water proof case with the head mount?

Lastly, what video record setting is best for extended battery life and how long can a 32gb card last?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I am running Tough Mudder on May 30th and wanted to use my GoPro with it being my first TM event.

I have seen a few people who go have the head mounts for the Heor3 on a water proof case, my question is, will the head mount take the extended back pack for the extra battery or is it better to take a few batteries and use the normal sized water proof case with the head mount?

Lastly, what video record setting is best for extended battery life and how long can a 32gb card last?

I'd take extra batteries. You'd definitely want to use the waterproof casing.

My 4 Silver will record for 2h max @ 1080p 60FPS.

The amount of video that you can store on your card will depend on the resolution you film at. Expect 2h @ 1080p 60FPS (32gb card).

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Make sure you get some fitties running through the water if you're recording for everyone's benefit :kissingheart: