ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gordini 128, would like a bit more noise

2012 Gordini 1.6
Hi guys. Im very new to this and have been using the search engin[MAP][/MAP]e but I have a few questions regarding some topics.

I've just purchase a gordini 128 and Love it. However I'm looking if possible to get a bit more noise from her and I have read that replacing the panel filter may help. Is this the case as I have read mixed responses. Also I have read that removing The air filter cap produces a good note but would this damage the engine? The car is on tick and I'm reluctant to make any massive changes. Any help would he greatful.

Many thanks

Renault Clio RS182
maybe get an induction kit..you might get a couple of bhp and you'll get the induction roar you're after.not a big job to fit/remove either

320d
There is a bung in the airbox you can remove and it sounds brilliant. PM Christopher. He knows what to do. I've been in his 133 and can vouch that it makes a great noise.

2012 Gordini 1.6
I have tried looking for this hung and to no avail. Where is it situated. I'm not sure that it has the same airbox as the twingo either.