ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gordini 200....Yuk!

Hi guys, spotted my first Gordini 200 today, have to say it looked god-awfull.

How anyone could buy one over a LY or White 200 is beyond beleif! :(

Anyone else spotted one out and about yet?!

Da

Less
I think yuk is a tad harsh. Agreed they're not to everyone's taste, but then if we all liked the same thing the World would be very boring!

I like the cars myself, a little OTT for me to own one, but none the less they obviously appeal to people as they're selling.

The wheels are something I could never live with. I've seen one on black Pro Race 1.2's and it looked much better!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
They are f**king disgusting. Why people are paying a premium for them over a nice ff I'll never know.

They also look much worse in the flesh than in the pics. Saw one at the dealers in bradford when i was collecting some parts, truly hideous.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
They are f**king disgusting. Why people are paying a premium for them over a nice ff I'll never know.

They also look much worse in the flesh than in the pics. Saw one at the dealers in bradford when i was collecting some parts, truly hideous.

Renault are aiming for a totally different market with the gordini 200.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I've only seen the Renault promo pics but the interior looks a whole lot better than the standard 200....

I can't decide if I like the wheels or not, but the stripes look crap.

LOL at getting rid of the stripes. The only thing to do now then is f**k that gay white wing off, and change the steering wheel.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I reckon if the alloys were a bright silver rather than silver/blue it would look awesome.

IMG_1305.jpg

RB One Eight Two
Deffinately not one of the nicest looking cars Renault has made lol. Those wheels are truly awful! White speedlines would look ok i reckon...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks at those wheels.

Pmsl at the side shot hiding those hologram stripes. Oh dear.

How that got through the same design department as the R27 i'll never know!

The two white stripes on the steering wheel do it for me. The nail in the coffin. Really a sad direction to see Renaultsport heading in. From the perspective of a petrol head at least. Two white stripes on the steering wheel?? What's that meant to be? Did some bloke with a road line painter walk over the car before the windscreen was put in?

No offence to any owners, but it really is a disaster. The front end of the 200 is already some of the worst, most unbalanced styling I've seen this century so far, and the white wing just takes the piss. Nasty nasty car. It's got bad taste written all over it. Renaultsport hang your head in shame.

I also notice that on RHD cars, the stripes are on a different side to the ones on the car. Even worse!!

1,000,000% rrrrubbish.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The two white stripes on the steering wheel do it for me. The nail in the coffin. Really a sad direction to see Renaultsport heading in. From the perspective of a petrol head at least. Two white stripes on the steering wheel?? What's that meant to be? Did some bloke with a road line painter walk over the car before the windscreen was put in?

No offence to any owners, but it really is a disaster. The front end of the 200 is already some of the worst, most unbalanced styling I've seen this century so far, and the white wing just takes the piss. Nasty nasty car. It's got bad taste written all over it. Renaultsport hang your head in shame.

I think they stole the gash stripes off the MK1 FRS.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
I hope someone wants a White one with no graphics and Black Speedlines as my customer has just cancelled! Nice

Nissan 350z
Richard stick some pics up, by the sounds of that it would be a nice spec compared to the default Blue!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I hope someone wants a White one with no graphics and Black Speedlines as my customer has just cancelled! Nice

I'd have one in that spec tbh. Nicer interior, no stupid exterior colour. Should sell easily.

Well balls to you lot, I like mine!
Anyways, whats with the Stripes comment off the Mk1 FRS? They never had stripes on.....???

I see what people say about the alloys, you either love them or hate them..... I am still unsure, as for the car, its great.....

RB 182 Gordini
I haven't seen one out as yet but i've seen one in the showroom, looks ok but doesn't look half as nice as my 182 Racing blue Gordini edition! Looks like they have ruined it!!!

200 Gordini
Getting mine very soon. I've ordered some new black speedlines to put on then I'll be painting the side vents black (Possibly the door mirrors too). It'll have the carbon/gloss balck diamonds and the Clio badge removed aswell.

Hate the stripes but part of me thinks they should stay on the car. We'll see.

I think that'll make it better looking. Only reason I am getting the Gordini is because of the spec.