ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gordini cycle rack

Clio 182
Do you mean the ones on top or the ones that attach to the boot?

Dont use the ones that attach to the boot as they f****d up my paintwork and scratched my bike frame...

The ones for the roof, you can buy directly from renault, someone on here must know a parts guy that will give you the best price. They were doing a deal not too long back, 200 quid for decent roof bars and a thule carrier..

Thanks Dan

Roof one sounds good.

Can they be easily put on and taken off?

Does anyone have a model number that I can quote?

Kevin

2012 Clio 1.2
I boughta roof bike rack wen i had my focus. The rack itselfis bolted onto the roof bars and so doesnt come off without a spanner and 5 mins. It was however somuch better for the bike. So fast so put the bike on so easy to do and my god doesit save the paintwork. Made 2 great holes using my original rack over the boot

Clio 182
I boughta roof bike rack wen i had my focus. The rack itselfis bolted onto the roof bars and so doesnt come off without a spanner and 5 mins. It was however somuch better for the bike. So fast so put the bike on so easy to do and my god doesit save the paintwork. Made 2 great holes using my original rack over the boot

This