ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gordini stripes dimensions?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
thanks but i have no worries as always you get criticism either way but there will be some people on here that approve of what im doing rather than taking a standard clio and turning it into a sport..

nothing wrong with that btw but its not my style i like individualism and diversity

There is nothing wrong with improving your car, but your ideas will date very very quickly. (if they haven't already) You'll end up resenting your car and then be unable to move it on without putting it back how it was. A 2.0L conversion in the future is also a costly exercise, unless you know you stuff.

Dye your hair purple and go out with a black girl? Significantly cheaper.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I like the Godzilla idea. Needs more monster stickers though.

There is nothing wrong with improving your car, but your ideas will date very very quickly. (if they haven't already) You'll end up resenting your car and then be unable to move it on without putting it back how it was. A 2.0L conversion in the future is also a costly exercise, unless you know you stuff.

Dye your hair purple and go out with a black girl? Significantly cheaper.

not talking about people lol talking about cars (also i already have a beaut gf - as seen in my pics despite producing the question what she sees in me :L)

the answer btw is im romantic xD

Maybe have King Kong on the other side? They could meet on the boot, having a big fight, would be like a comic book driving down the motorway...

because comic book on the motorway!

Depends on the size and the detail really. If you wanted something like the Empire State Building included to give an idea of scale, it would obviously cost more. Maybe £500? Big head on the drivers door, body going down the rear quarter and the tale across the boot.

im assuming that you do this for a living revels? any other recommendations for airbrushing?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
not talking about people lol talking about cars (also i already have a beaut gf - as seen in my pics despite producing the question what she sees in me :L)

the answer btw is im romantic xD

In the words of Father Revels: "She'll be banging Spike from the local gang on the back of his motorbike in the next 6 months".

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
The Godzilla idea will only work if you have loads of Japanese people airbrushed on it to imo.

Ask mace on here to draw you a mock up.

What about if you got a dual exhaust but only one pipe was active. Then you used the second pipe to add a Godzilla tail?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Are we talking 1950's or 1990's Godzilla? The earlier one could shoot lazers from the mouth. Would be better suited to airbrushing.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
afraid not... the car only cost me 1800 2 years back and iv only actually spent 700-800 upto date for everything done to it (interior, paint, wheels, sound system, head unit, twin trap active sub, tints and halfway through building a shelf)

so really to be honest iv got it this far on a ridiculously low budget as its only had input from myself, and i never have lumps of 1g upwards at a time before the cost of living and insurance etc is taken out.

£1,800 + £800 = an actual Clio Renaultsport. No?

172, Tiguan
I'm only 24 but yet I feel so out of touch these days. I really think the green suits the car. Maybe wrap the roof in green to match, or glue some earth to the roof and plant grass seeds? When it grows it'll look mint (green). Sort of.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
no? not in good condition anyway... and i had the money in bits as i said not in a lump and i needed a car there and then

So save the cash you're going to spend on conversions etc, then after a period of time sell this car and buy an actual Clio 1*2? You can save cash, it doesn't have to be spent there and then.

thanks for the vote of confidence C.J unlike these haters you clearly have a taste for the different cars out there :)

Looks in good condition for it's age. Many previous owners?

Maybe wrap the roof in green to match, or glue some earth to the roof and plant grass seeds? When it grows it'll look mint (green). Sort of.

Good idea. Maybe dye her carpet to match the drapes.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Looks good mate, really like it.

Should get some pics of your gf across the bonnet in some sexy get up. Hot girl over a sick car would look brilliant.

Then get the pics up here.

Looks in good condition for it's age. Many previous owners?

Good idea. Maybe dye her carpet to match the drapes.

2 i think... i got it with 38000 on the clock and its now got 66000 on :/iv taken nothing but care with her ;) she was in a state when i first got her but i have nursed her back to health, though she still has her odd fault, odd scratch and slight hole in front wing as seen in the pic :/

and i thought the stripes would tie the roof in and maybe change the spoiler for a better one (maybe painted green - depending on what i do with the current dilemna xD )

Hi Welcome to cs

sorry cant help with stripe dimensions, maybe worth asking a main dealer they should have them, think most just guess tbh

here are some suggestions on how it could look, i understand its not what you wanted, but it could be made to look much better than what it is atm imo

would not cost too much to do and would get the right sort of attention
P1140323.jpg

P5280014.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

Or with a SMALL bit of green, it can work well

mine2.jpg

any ways have a look on the site loads of info to help you out

cheers

chris

​counting down to lock down

Looks good mate, really like it.

Should get some pics of your gf across the bonnet in some sexy get up. Hot girl over a sick car would look brilliant.

Then get the pics up here.

like the idea mate but shes not that type of lass lol though i will be putting some more pics of the car itself up over the next 24hrs

thanks though mace :) appreciate the compliment :)