ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got a new Monitor

Fiat Panda 100hp
Got paid over £600 in charges today, so I thought I would get rid of the old CRTs, replaced with a 21"LCD....cracking!

Its so big lol loving it.

image-upload-15-716522.jpg

MINI Cooper S
Very nice :D i have a 19" widescreen tft atm, but i want bigger! there is a 22" samsung widescreen one in tesco atm i have my eye on :D

Rav4
V6....... 26"LCD for comp !! God damn you minted people :rasp:

26" would be too big i think, as your eyes have to move longer distances therefore straining them further?

Cheap screen that link u have put on. :)

I have a 26" LCD monitor, runs 1920x1200, sweet ;)

Simon

Fiat Panda 100hp
I think 26" may be too big, and I know that the 30" from dell and apple are too big, for me anyways.

When I was playing with the 30" in the apple store with it on its highest resolution, you have to physically move your head to follow the mouse, and your eyes have to re adjust to different parts of the screen.

I think 26" may be too big, and I know that the 30" from dell and apple are too big, for me anyways.

When I was playing with the 30" in the apple store with it on its highest resolution, you have to physically move your head to follow the mouse, and your eyes have to re adjust to different parts of the screen.

No 26" is great, I have it set at widescreen for games (1920x1200) but only use 1280x1200 (4:3 scaled) for normal use, I only wanted widescreen for racing and flying sims.... :)

Simon

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i got a 21" widescreen dell. Top notch monitor :DDD

widescreen monitor's are ace

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
I bought a 30" Dell monitor a few months ago without realising how stupidly big it would be, way too big for a pc monitor IMO. Got a 24" dell now and it's about the right size for my liking.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I bought a 30" Dell monitor a few months ago without realising how stupidly big it would be, way too big for a pc monitor IMO. Got a 24" dell now and it's about the right size for my liking.

Lol that sounds like you have too much money to spare, or you have. What happened to the 30"?

335i M SPORT!!!!

I got these, Acer 19 Series... i think im gonna replace them soon.... im likin some of the new mordern ones... a lot nicer lookin....

By the Way... thats my temporary home made desk till my new 1 get delivered

M2 Competition
17" dell. Lol, big enough for me. You'd have to sit miles away from those to see the screen properly! :S