ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got free wheels!

1.2 clio II exp
hey guys
i just got a set of free wheels there a bit rough so going to get them filled and painted i was just wanting you wonderful peoples opinion on the colour i should go? cars platinum wheels are silver.

here is the good wheel the state of the rest the car
IMG_20130822_142834.jpg IMG_20130822_142846.jpg IMG_20130731_173042.jpg

RenaultSport clio 18
In all honesty you should sell them and put the money towards some better wheels. IMHO.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Sell them make some money towards more important things.

172 wheels would look 10000x times better.

1.2 clio II exp
ino there chavy but i got them for free :/ and im on a small island out the way hard to get stuff over at a decent price and im on a tight budget of sweet f all hah

there is someone here selling these which i think are amazing but they are £400 he is asking :(

1172384_10151524512396595_658714890_o.jpg

1.2 clio II exp
im not being a sheep personal preference is all if others have the same alloys then i call that good taste but i think im going gloss black will be allot less in your face!

1.2 clio II exp
Better than sticking those wheels on lol. Can be different and still pull it off at the same time.

Somehow I don't think these wheels will suit a clio one bit.
they might not suit but they where free and i have mates who can fill and paint them better than those bloody hub cover :/

Id go anthracite mate. I think white wouldn't suit them and gloss black would make them look small.

But at the end of the day its your car and your choice.

1.2 clio II exp
and does anyone have any idea what kind of rims these are? ino there wolfrace but just cant find them anywhere

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
As said, sell them and either get some 172 wheels or at least something a bit better looking.

Make sure you get 15" or 16".

Don't bother with them tbh, if you only have steel wheels pop off the hubcaps and just spray the steel wheels satin black to tidy it up, in the meantime save for some nice wheels :)

1.2 clio II exp
spraying the steels was my original idea but seen as the guy gave me the alloys don't want to offend him by just flogging them of :/

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Bruuuuv Check Dem Rims aaat, No wonder he gave them to you he couldn't sell them, haven't seen them since the Revs magazine days, proper old school for people who couldn't afford OZ Antares at the time.

1.2 clio II exp
any idea what kind of compomotive alloys these are r even if they are compomotive cant find them anywhere
1172384_10151524512396595_658714890_o.jpg

Where abouts in Lewis you from buddy?

As others have already suggested I would actually keep the car standard till you can afford a sport, the insurance is so cheap up on Lewis so its not that far fetched - Thats why you see lots of LCR's, CTR's, Golf R32's in the hands of young guys up there.

Short term pain, long term gain.

1.2 clio II exp
Im from Aird tong you?

I am planing on saving for a RS but i would like a set of alloys that look good and i could take them of when i go to sell the 1.2 and put them on the RS or sell them on. think i will just stick with the steels for now paint spray them black and clean them up.

9576314510_7f02c454fb_c.jpg

Im from Barvas. I dont really go over to Back much when im up except to visit Murdo @ Donald Campbell Motors, you know he has a V6?

Wise choice on keeping as standard as possible, mods grow old after a while anyway.

1.2 clio II exp
9576314510_7f02c454fb_c.jpg

Im from Barvas. I dont really go over to Back much when im up except to visit Murdo @ Donald Campbell Motors, you know he has a V6?

Wise choice on keeping as standard as possible, mods grow old after a while anyway.

yeh I am a 10 minute walk from murdo's seen it a couple of times sat outside would love to see it on the move hah

yeh only mods im might go for are reversible may lower it a little thats about it.

​you know anyone else from the island on the forum?

yeh I am a 10 minute walk from murdo's seen it a couple of times sat outside would love to see it on the move hah

yeh only mods im might go for are reversible may lower it a little thats about it.

​you know anyone else from the island on the forum?

Good stuff, cant say that I do know anyone else on CS from Lewis. :/