ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got hit by a Lorry

Clio 182
Got hit by a Lorry yesterday. Was on the inside lane he then decided he wanted my lane and hit me into the kerb. I'm gutted.

image_zpseatjjjyj.jpg

image_zpsmaeaodcs.jpg

image_zpsjwq8nuzi.jpg

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Nasty but most important thing is no one was hurt, car could have been worse off too!

RB 182 FF
Make it clear you've spent a wedge on it recently.... That only looks like replacement wing and bumper and refurbed wheels from the pics.... Someone in my town had a 172 cup and they wrote it off, I went to look at it after a friend asked me to look at it for this guy and all it was needing is 1 Turini, replacement bumper and wing just like yours but they wrote it off.... And it was mint!!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Sorry to hear this mate.

Just out of interest though, were you undertaking for him to be able to do that or did he decide he wanted your lane as he was parallel to you while over taking?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Doesn't look too bad. No structural damage just body work which is always better than a head on or rear hit.

Doubt they'll write it off

Clio 182
Looks like the car is going to be written off. I'm going to buy it back just for the turini's and exhaust. Then I'm on the hunt for a racing blue or artic blue.

Clio 182
Looking to spend around £3000 but must be clean as I'm into detailing big time. Must be a full fat as well. With average mileage. Willing to spend a little more for the right 182.