ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got my 197 on Monday..

guess, but yal be wrong
not bad, not bad at all!

has it got cruise control and traction control and all that b0llocks??? bet you insurance is high, something group 14/15 innit???

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
not bad, not bad at all!

has it got cruise control and traction control and all that b0llocks??? bet you insurance is high, something group 14/15 innit???

Yep. 197's have cruise, A/C etc. Fully loaded bar leather (xenons were an option) Mine was cheaper to insure than my 182

BLACK 197!!
Cheers for all the comments i will try to answer all of you...

love the car definaltly not dissappointed with it..my Ph1 172 was jus starting to get old although it had never given me any trouble it was just time to change

Yes it has got ESP/AC/XENONS/DEDICATED CORNERING LIGHTS(which are pretty rubbish) and basically all the other usual 197 stuff.. So absolutly loving the car although not loving how much it keeps getting itself dirty!!!!

as for insurance its actually one group lower than my old 172 and now that im 25 insurance is easy peazy!!

would def recommend anyone looking to get one jus go for it.:) :)