ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got my apex springs........ ahhhh

Renault insurance said fine to me, lowering it, changing alloys, colour coding etc just said no performance mods.

Fred: how have you got yours down 80mm coilovers? You got any pics please.

When people say have camber adjusted what do you mean? Lowered mine 60mm on Pi springs not done anything to camber...Help!

Camber is where they adjust the wheel angle that it sits on the road.... by lowering your car your camber will be out because the suspension is in a lower position than it was designed to be in..... you would need a camber correction kit to be able to adjust this... I think k-tec was working on one.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by noel-pilot on 02 April 2003

Fred: how have you got yours down 80mm coilovers? You got any pics please.
I havent got the coilovers yet, FK automotive are gonna custom build them for me through R&A Design. Normally they only lower the car 70mm, but i wanted it a bit more!!!

Hold on... surely if 40mm makes you a poof then 0mm must make you a super-poofy poof!!! On a scale of poofiness 40mm isnt really all that poofy cos its 2/3 of the way to the straight 60mm... but 0mm... well, thats as poofy as you get without actually raising the height of your suspension!!!

Im just a right poof then.... I best goto secrets in rochester from now on... But there is no way im lowering mine, not with all the things that is going wrong with it.... I just want shot of it.....